We Protect your information
It is very important for Intonum to protect personal data for each individual customer. Transparency
easier for you to understand:
- What information we collect from you
- Why we collect them
- How we store and use them
- With whom and when we share them
The personal information we collect about you may include, but is not limited to: your name, your email address, your postal address, your telephone number and your billing information.
We use your personal data only when permitted by law. We usually use your personal information in the following cases:
- When we have to fulfill the agreement we are entering into or have signed with you.
- When required for our legitimate interests (or a third party’s legitimate interests) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- With your consent.
- When we have to live up to a legal or regular obligation.
We will only store your personal information as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or statutory reporting requirements.
We do not share personal data with third parties provided that we do not have to comply with a legal
or regular obligation or unless the agreement we have entered into with you requires that we share
data with a third party.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent abuse, loss or unauthorized use of personal information.